Illuminate Your Design Prototype | Ansys VRX Light Simulation
The Gold Standard of Interior/Exterior Light Design Simulation
- Import and export engineering data and optical components from Ansys Speos or any other optical engineering software into 3D design models, to accurately render optical light properties in Autodesk VRED.
- Physically accurate lighting simulation in the design studio empowers you to preserve your design intent while simplifying visualization and simulation processes.
- A intuitive workflow and user interface combining Autodesk VRED Professional with the physics-based light simulation capabilities of VRXPERIENCE Light Simulation.
- Ensures data consistency and places physics-based lighting simulations in the design team’s toolbox.
- The workflow automatically detects defects such as lighting uniformity or light leakage that cannot be discovered without optical simulations and validates lighting appearance design intent.
- This accelerates the development cycle by empowering designers with on-demand optical simulations.
- By integrating these simulations capabilities with designers, engineers save time by reducing the iteration process, speeding their product’s path to market.