In this webinar you will learn more about how to uniquely simulate electromagnetic performance across component, circuit and system design, and can evaluate temperature, vibration and other critical mechanical effects
The webinar recording covers Ansys solutions for power systems including:
- Ansys Maxwell: the industry-leading electromagnetic field simulation software for the design and analysis of electric motors, actuators, sensors, transformers, and other electromagnetic and electromechanical devices.
- Ansys Mechanical: Integrated platform that uses finite element analysis (FEA) for structural analysis.
- Simplorer: Is a powerful platform for modeling, simulating, and analyzing virtual system prototypes
- PExprt: Used for design, modeling, analysis, and optimization of multi-winding transformers coupled inductors, and flyback components.
- Q3D Extractor: Performs electromagnetic field simulations required for the extraction of resistance, inductance, capacitance, and conductance.
- SCADE: Model-based integrated design and development environment for mission- and safety-critical embedded software and systems.