Engineering Technical Support for Ansys Products
Our engineers ask questions so that we understand your project and goals more deeply.
This approach, combined with our expertise and decades of experience, allows us to offer insight into how you can best apply the features and technology of Ansys software to achieve an optimum solution. Additionally, our engineering technical support for Ansys products runs across the entire product suite.
Our technical support engineers are:
- The very latest software updates with new tools, improved capabilities, and leading-edge technologies, at least once a year
- Prompt releases for corrective and adaptive maintenance
- Timely, engineering technical support for Ansys software and accompanied releases.
- Advice from a team of expert-level engineers, many at the PhD level, with decades of hands-on industry experience.
- Our experienced engineering team analyzes and solves the same projects our customers are working on. Including, advanced structural nonlinear methods, multiphase CFD process modeling.
- In addition, explosion simulations with explicit code, electronics design optimization, electro-thermal analysis, and custom projects based on requests.
- Easy access to the searchable Ansys Customer Portal, which offers service packs, new features training material, and helpful documentation.
- Continually monitored support, both by phone and email, so your request is quickly routed to the appropriate specialist.
- Moreover, we leverage our nationwide network of expert engineers to ensure the best person will be helping you.
- Extensive use of Net Promoter Score (NPS), an industry standard management tool. This measures the loyalty that exists between SimuTech Group and our Ansys customers.
- In 2018, SimuTech Group’s NPS score was 82.4 for Ansys customer support (for reference, a NPS over 70 is considered exceptional)