Ansys Icepak is the leading simulation software for electronics thermal management. You can use Ansys Icepak to model airflow, temperature and heat transfer within IC packages, PCBs, electronic assemblies, electronic enclosures, and power electronics.
Who should take this course:
- Beginners who need a comprehensive overview of Ansys Icepak.
- Intermediate users who do not have a strong foundation and would like to thoroughly learn basic concepts.
When you complete the course you will:
- Receive an official certificate of completion with hours that can be attributed to a professional engineering license
- Become proficient in:
- Navigating around the interface
- Setting flow and thermal boundary conditions
- Solving thermal analyses
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
Module 2: Interface Modeling Basics
Module 3: Flow and Thermal Boundary Conditions
Module 4: Meshing
Module 5: Solving and Post-Processing
Module 6: Electro-Thermal Analysis
Module 7: Advanced Meshing
Module 8: Optimetrics