Ansys Maxwell is the industry leading electromagnetic field simulation software that allows for the design and analysis of electric motors, actuators, sensors, transformers, electromechanical devices, and electromagnetic devices. Learn how to use Ansys Maxwell starting from the foundational level.
Who should take this course:
- Beginners who need a comprehensive overview of Ansys Maxwell.
- Intermediate users who do not have a strong foundation and would like to thoroughly learn basic concepts or refine methods taught during the course.
When you complete the course you will:
- Receive an official certificate of completion with hours that can be attributed to a professional engineering license
- Become proficient in:
- Setting up analysis problems
- Solve and post-process results from low frequency electromagnetic simulations such as DC conduction, frequency domain, time domain, electrostatic and optimization studies
Module 1: Maxwell Basics
Workshops: Magnetostatic 2D Analysis, Magnetostatic 3D Analysis
Module 2: Quasi-Static Solvers (QS Solvers)
Workshops: Eddy Current Analysis, Electrostatic Analysis, 3D Eddy Current Analysis, 3D Electrostatic Analysis
Module 3: Transient Solvers
Workshops: 2D Magnetic Transient Analysis, 3D Magnetic Transient Analysis
Module 4: Post-Processing and Parametric
Workshops: Postprocessing, Parametric Analysis