Simulating Nonlinear Events | Ansys LS-DYNA Webinar:
Improve your product’s performance and reduce the need for physical testing using Ansys LS-DYNA, an explicit dynamics simulation tool. Ansys LS-DYNA offers solutions for simulating short-duration, highly nonlinear events like impact, drop tests, and shock. This webinar will explore Ansys LS-DYNA and its various applications. Learn how Ansys can help you meet your design requirements, reduce the high cost of physical testing, and provide insight that that would not be possible with physical testing alone.
Explore Time-Domain Simulations
This webinar provides an introduction to nonlinear simulations and explores the impacts vs time domain situations that Ansys LS-DYNA offers. In addition, the session covers several industry use cases to show real life examples of where Ansys LS-DYNA is used. Follow the adjoining link for more on Explicit Dynamics.
Using Ansys to Simulate Crashes and Other Nonlinear Dynamics
The recent Livermore Software Technology Corporation acquisition by Ansys will have numerous advantages for engineers (LSTC). The merging of linear and nonlinear simulation technologies will be the key to these advantages.
Ansys Mechanical, for instance, can be used by engineers to examine linear deformations that take place over a long period of time. On the other hand, millisecond nonlinear deformations can be handled using LS-DYNA. These studies can be combined for a variety of purposes in the industrial, electronics, aerospace, automotive, and defense sectors.
LS-DYNA joins Ansys Workbench Mechanical
Ansys LS-DYNA was incorporated into the Ansys Workbench platform as a result of partnerships that lasted for decades and the need to employ both technologies in complimentary ways. Users of simulations should anticipate seeing even greater integration growth with the acquisition.
For instance, the Ansys portfolio of pervasive engineering simulation technology will be more accessible to and compatible with LS-DYNA customers. Additionally, they will have continuous access to:
- For design optimization and probability analysis, use LS-OPT.
- For pre- and post-processing, use LS-PrePost.
- LS-TaSC: for optimizing topology and form
- LSTC models of tires, barriers, and crash test dummies
In addition, users of Ansys will gain from enhanced nonlinear dynamics, explicit time integration, and multiphysics features. Engineers can research situations where things are subjected to heavy weights for brief periods of time.
Additional Ansys Software Tips & Tricks Resources
- For guidance on Pre-Stressed Modal Analysis Linked to Nonlinear Static Analysis
- For support on Compiling and Loading User Defined Functions (UDFs)
- For Extreme Thermal Expansion Modeling in Mechanical
- For enhancing Autonomous Vehicle Hazard Recognition
- For advanced Analysis of Models Exhibiting Cyclic Symmetry
- Deploying *TREAD in Mechanical APDL to Read External Data
- For Replicating Base Acceleration in Harmonic Analysis