Ansys Slwave Key Features
Slwave supports a variety of extraction types, including signal and power RLCG IBIS for IC packaging, touch panel RLCG unit cells, bus bar RLCG, power inverter/converter, and a dedicated thin-plane solution for touch panel extractions.
Automatic and configuarbale EMI deisgn rule checks are provided by an EMI Scanner and EMI Xplorer to swiftly detect regions of potential interference on the design prior to simulation.
Ansys Slwave offers a DDR virtual compliance package that, when used in conjunction with the DDR Wizard, delivers end-to-end virtual compliance for DDR-based designs. In addition, our new SPISim Technology makes compliance reporting for USB-C and COM calculations for IEE 802.3bj and 802.3bs channels a breeze. Customization and assistance are also possible in the programming environment.
Using DC power loss from Ansys Slwave as a heat source, this multiphysics approach provides realistic thermal modeling of IC packages and PCBs. Icepak overcomes the difficulties of dissipating thermal energy from electronic components, which can lead to component failure due to overheating. After that, you can use Ansys Mechanical to calculate thermal stress. This multiphysics technique enables you to do a linked EM-thermal-stress analysis before production to gain a thorough understanding of the design.
- Strong demand from chip customers to provide AMI
models for SerDes IP
– Considered part of doing SerDes IP business today
– Systems customers of those chips strongly demand AMI to support simulation efforts
- Enables up-front feasibility analysis with customer
channels during pre-sales phase
- Strong AMI IP Library base to work from
– Many top-level modules for SerDes equalization can be leveraged
– Accelerates turnaround and reduces time-to-customer
- Enables in-house system simulation for package and test